Although I'm tired of tagging, I feel guilty for not responding to them. Just now I got tagged by 3rdeye88 and some time ago by some other person whose username I forgot. Let's just say I'll combine the two and tell 26 facts.
0.5: post rules1:
Each PERSON has to share 13 things about them.
ANSWER the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
CHOOSE 13 people.
You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
You can't say that you don't do tags.
Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc. Unless you don't want to I really don't care.
Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
Try to find an original 12th rule: Cheat at one point.
Try to find an original 13th rule: Ignore rule 1
Try to find an original 11th rule: Ignore rule 3
1. I was born on April Fool's Day and Good Friday at the same time.
2. I was born in the year of the dog.
3. My sign is Aries.4. My head is slightly deformed due to birth complications. I was pulled out with a plunger.5. I'm from Finland
6. I'm genetically only partly Finnish. My last name is swedish, while I also have jewish blood and according to some rumors blood from Lithuania. (Haven't confirmed the last one.)
7. I'm a former-ish dragonkin.
8. I love Bionicle, transformers and dragons.
9. My hair is super puffy, which is why I have to keep it short. I call it a nordic afro or 'nofro'.
10. For a long time I've dreamed about making music, but haven't got a grip on myself.
11. For a long time I've dreamed about making video games and I'm now one step closer, as I've been accepted to a university of applied sciences.
12. I'm left-handed, due to my right thumb being unable to bend when I was a baby. Don't worry, surgery fixed it.
13. I've been through Finnish military service.
14. I'm a target painter for artillery, an ocean watcher and an underwater overseer by military training.
15. I'm interested in playing Magic the Gathering, but chances of playing it in these parts are slim. No point in buying cards for that reason.
16. My favorite musician is Adrian von Ziegler.
17. I enjoy instrumental music more than vocal.
18. My all time favorite console game is Crash Bandicoot 2.
19. My all time favorite party game is Mashed: Fully Loaded
20. I love puzzles and puzzle games.
21. I can't name a favorite PC game, but among my favorites right now are War Thunder and Payday 2
22. I've been watching a lot of anime since around last new year. Excluding older than that watches, I've watched about 1500 episodes of anime this year. Check my list: myanimelist.net/animelist/Cont…
23. I'm currently watching One Piece, going at episode 495.
24. I also watch MLP:FiM, but haven't tackled season 5 yet.
25. I'm a super picky eater due to sensory defensiveness.
26. I'm single, ladies.
13 Answers: 1. Favorite cereal?
Frost rice crispies. They no longer sell it
2. If you could remove one "user" from the internet permanently, who would it be?
3. You're stuck on a Pacific Island, Cast Away style, but the cargo plane you were on that crashed was full of novelty items...What totally useless but amusing thing would you want to have with you?
4. How would you feel about switching gender for a week(not gonna ask what you do, we all know the answer to that question )?
5. What is one art form you wish you could be better at that isn't the one that is your main focus now?
6. How do you feel about me eluding to masturbation in question 4?
7. If you could create your own original theme for Lego(meaning not a licensed theme like Star War, Minecraft, Simpsons), what would it be?
8. Favorite appliance in your house?
Computer is the obvious one, but beside that... The electric kettle.
9. Least favorite country in the world?
10. What is the absolutely stupidest thing you've ever done(could be stupid as in dumb or stupid as in foolish or irresponsible).
I ran off from my family in an amusement park when I was something like 7. I had misunderstood their talk about 'dividing up', which was talk about those who go to the rollercoaster and those who'll wait for the others. I read it as being free to go around the park. I did get back to my family by the end of the day, so no authorities weren't needed to get involved.
11. If you could have any one of my MOCs, but we had to trade, you have to pick on of your MOCs for one of mine, which MOC would you give up for which of mine? For the non-MOCers, replace "MOC" with piece of your art."
I swear to god, I'm unable to choose
12. You've been included in a reality show about MOCers living together in the same house. Which 9 other MOCers do you pick to live in the house with you?
3rdeye88, Glenfoxx, R603, Caleb Lang, Cameron G, Instant Noodles, Gringat the Repugnant, Berial and Clever Crowe
13. Soup or Salad?
Super Sa.... nope. I'll go with pea soup.
My 13 Questions:
1. Which is the first letter of the alphabet? A: B, B: A, C: D or D: C?
2. How do you do?
3. Favorite talk show?
4. What is your dream?
5. If I were to create a moc by your request, what kind of a creation would you suggest?
6. Favorite musician?
7. What's the weirdest dream you've had?
8. How do you feel about this? z0r.de/1510
9. What country would you like to visit?
10. Which kanohi would you wear from Bionicle?
11. If you were a dragon, what would you look like?
12. What is your favorite mythological creature?
13. If you could choose from any cartoon/anime series, which world would you like to live in?
My victims will be...
I don't have enough friends